Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If You Want To Cry, Mope In The Arms Of The One You Love....

“The moment I fell in love with you…my whole world collapsed and nothing was the same again.”
Don’t you think it is such a drastic statement? Lol. But no, when I fell in ‘love’ I was happy. :)


But what if I need you baby? Would you even try to save me? Or would you find some lame excuse to never be true?
Lyrics from ‘what if’ by Ashley Tisdale…O.o


I think you need to close your mouth cuz you ain’t gonna tie me down.
Lyrics from Tie me down by New Boyz feat. Ray J


Bed Rock by Young money feat. Llyod is hot too. :)


Broken Hearted Girl by Beyonce is cool.






‘When I’m with you’ By Faber Drive is superb too. :D


I don’t want to change the world; I just want to leave it colder.

Take the path that leads to nowhere
all is lost again, but I'm not giving in.
I will not bow, I will not break. I will shut the world away. I will not fall, I will not fade. I will take your breath away. And I will survive.
Lyrics from ‘I will not bow’ by Breaking Benjamin.


I fell in love with….ermm….MILK all over again! x) Hehehe. Can’t get any fresher than this?!

SS501=Stardom! :P Kim Hyun Joong the leader of SS501 is super, uber, amazingly striking! And his role in Boys Over Flowers as Ji Hoo is the best. I would absolutely want a boyfriend like him. :) BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING. :D Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Bum have the best, cutest smiles ever! x) I’m so stoked!



I am sorry for not telling you girls any sooner. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment